Josef and I

Josef and I

jonah

jonah

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Oh man, it has been so long since I have posted. Life has been crazy! We are living in Colorado again and loving it! Jonah has grown so much since I last posted. He is now a year and a half, and soooo busy! He started walking at 15 months, and now is running! He is so smart, talks, points out things, stacks things and "organizes" his toys, to much to list. He is the light of our world. He makes us laugh every day! He is going to "school" now everyday, where he gets to paint, draw, read books, learn letters, numbers, colors etc. He loves it! We just can't believe all that has happened in these 18 months with him! He has grown so much, we look forward to what every day will bring.



Josef started a new job in January at the Hilton Hotel. He is the night auditor. He loves his job, and its perfect for him. He is the main person in charge overnight at his hotel, and very much enjoys that role. 


I am now working as a preschool teacher! I work with 2-3 year old's. I really enjoy it, my day is always crazy but that's what life it like with 2 year old's. I am going to school for Elementary Education as well.



We are having a wonderful summer playing, swimming and going to the park. We get to visit Josef's parents most every weekend. Jonah loves his Grandma and Grandpa!! 





Soon we will celebrate our 2nd wedding anniversary, can't believe that. In these two years we have grown so strong as a couple, dealing with lots of things in the past two years. I couldn't imagine going through some things with out him by my side! We sometimes say we feel like we have been married for much longer because of all of the stuff we have done! I just love both my boys and my life! 


 Life goes so quick, we are just trying to enjoy all the moments as they fly by!

No comments:

Post a Comment